Office Support Specialist
We are looking for the right person to join our team as an Office Support Specialist. Our Milwaukee office has an immediate opportunity for a detailed orientated individual who is also a great multi-tasker to assist us with our brokerage & leadership groups. This position is a full time position and the working hours would be between 8 am and 5 pm Monday – Friday. This position requires an experienced person that is well versed in Microsoft Office and has great written and verbal communications skills. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Update deal & announcement boards
- Maintain listings on the exchanges
- Maintain broker expense logs
- Register brokers for events
- Prepare/update listing contracts
- Prepare/update property marketing brochures and tour books
- Manage email blasts
- Assist with open house events
- Maintain listing database
- Assist with completion of tech hardware audit
- Manage scheduling/coordination of office events
- Schedule employee headshots & name installs
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Process expenses/receipts for individuals on the Leadership Team
- Copies/scan for individuals on the Leadership Team
- Routing Docs for signature for individuals on the Leadership Team
- Assist with quarterly newsletters
- Award & list submittals
- Coordination of InlandU logistics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop a plus
- Strong communications skills and customer focus
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear)
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles - "Warrior Spirit", "Empathy", and "Better Together"
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Three medical plan options.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible spending plan.
- Short term and long-term disability coverage.
- Medical deductible reimbursement program.
- 401(k) participation beginning with your first paycheck.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Educational assistance.
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9.5 paid company holidays.
- Summer Friday hours and "Flex-Mode" during the winter holidays.
- Fitness center membership.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.