REMS Property Manager
As a Property Manager, you will act as the liaison among tenants, clients, local government and Colliers International | Wisconsin on all property related matters. The Property Manager is responsible for the effective day-to-day management of multiple assets. The primary functions of the position include (this is not an all-encompassing task list. It is an illustrative list of typical tasks):
- Direct contact and written correspondence with owners, tenants, contractors, etc.
- Preparation of monthly property reports, including variance analysis
- Developing and maintaining yearly operating management plans for each property
- Scope development and contracting of all operational services, capital and tenant improvement jobs
- Coordination of maintenance / service requests
- Invoice approval and expense control
- Regular inspection of each property managed
- Tenant receivable issues
- Coordination with leasing staff all issues relevant to lease transactions
- Lease review and abstracting of lease documents
- Supervision of space planner and contractors
- Representing Colliers International | Wisconsin and the clients in the community
- Experience in real estate property management or similar
- Outgoing, self-motivated, highly energetic personality
- Must have or ability to quickly obtain a Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson license
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Understanding of lease abstracting
- Understanding of common area maintenance, insurance, and real estate tax reconciliation language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles - "Warrior Spirit", "Empathy", and "Better Together"
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Three medical plan options.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible spending plan.
- Short term and long-term disability coverage.
- Medical deductible reimbursement program.
- 401(k) participation beginning with your first paycheck.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Educational assistance.
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9.5 paid company holidays.
- Summer Friday hours and "Flex-Mode" during the winter holidays.
- Fitness center membership.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.