Do you love the thought of applying your analytical skills to real-world real estate challenges? If so, we are looking for the right person to join our Milwaukee office as a Research Analyst. This role provides analytics and data to support the efforts of our real estate brokers and our REMS (property management) group.
As a successful Research Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for database management, financial analysis, and data collection. You’ll accurately prepare quarterly market trend reports, update and maintain company databases, and prepare Broker Opinion of Value assessments. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their business challenges and develop research-based solutions and insights.
At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Real Estate, Statistics, Economics or equivalent.
- High degree of proficiency and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Word.
- Prefer, but do not require, experience with Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign), database software, and geographic/real estate research software (Arc GIS and Argus).
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.