Residential Property Manager
We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Residential Property Manager. This role plays a key part in creating our growing residential management platform and helps ensure we provide a world-class experience for our residential clients and the residents.
As a successful Residential Property Manager, you will manage a portfolio of residential communities. You will assume fiduciary responsibility and ensure each community in your portfolio is operating in alignment with each owner’s goals and objectives. You will provide a high degree of customer service and ultimately build strong relationships with owners and the residents at the communities you manage.
At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
- 5+ years of experience managing residential real estate (e.g. apartments, condominium).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Hold current Wisconsin real estate license or able to obtain a real estate license.
- Industry specific certifications such as ARM, CPM, and/or RPA preferred.
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new developments preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite with specific strength in Excel to develop and utilize complex spreadsheets.
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such as Yardi, MRI, Nexus.
- Familiar with database and project management software such as Smart Sheet.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines and understand the sense of urgency.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self- motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified