Company Ambassador (Reception/Social Media)
We are looking for the right person to join our Milwaukee office as our new Company Ambassador. This role helps ensure we provide a world-class experience for our office, commercial, and residential clients as well as making sure our company story is told via social media.
In this role you will create a strong first impression for the Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin office. This includes full responsibility for the reception area including greeting guests and answering the phone. In addition, you will oversee all of our company’s social media endeavors including the identification of newsworthy stories and the promotion of company “happenings” via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Finally, you will provide broad administrative support to the entire organization (e.g., mail, office supplies, etc.).
At Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
- This is an entry level role but some previous office, administrative, or customer service experience is beneficial.
- Familiarity using various social media platforms, e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Hootsuite.
- Degree in business or marketing preferred, but not required.
- Able to support and maintain multiple brands.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word) and Photoshop.
- Strong interpersonal skills – exhibiting warmth, empathy, and helpfulness.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.