Construction Project Manager
We are looking for the right person to join Inland Construction as a Construction Project Manager. At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with construction experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values. As a successful project manager, you will be responsible for leading teams and executing all aspects of tenant improvement and ground-up commercial construction projects. Project are generally based in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Our core projects include tenant improvements (retail, Class “A” office, and medical office projects up to approximately $2M) and ground-up construction (single story suburban industrial and retail projects up to approximately $10M).
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar.
- 8+ years of experience in construction project management.
- Experience estimating, bidding, and managing retail and Class “A” office tenant improvement projects.
- Experience estimating, bidding, and managing ground-up construction projects.
- Selection and management of subcontractors and oversight of contracts, change orders, budgets and schedules.
- Client relationship experience including both internal and external business partners.
- Strong communications skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.